Presentations, Facts and Talking Points
The following information will give additional background on the BLM’s RMP.
SAMPLES to help comment on RMP:
Bighorn Basin Resource Alliance Presentations:
- Big Horn Basin Oil & Gas Potential – This presentation focuses on the potential for additional resources in the BHB. The BLM’s Reasonably Foreseeable Development section in the draft RMP left out additional types of energy resources that could very likely be developed in the Bighorn Basin in the next few years. This is a huge flaw in the draft RMP!
- BHB Draft RMP and EIS – This presentation informs the viewer about what an RMP (Resource Management Plan) is, why it is critical to understand key points in the RMP and how to get involved.
Bighorn Basin Resource Alliance Economic Presentations:
The following presentations inform the viewer about where the county tax dollars come from and where they are distributed. Each county presentation reviews an economic in-depth snapshot of the county over the last ten years. Oil and gas development help make all four of these counties thrive!
- Hot Springs County Economic Presentation
- Washakie County Economic Presentation
- Park County Economic Presentation
- Big Horn County Economic Presentation
- Hot Springs County Presentation
- Park County Presentation
- Bighorn County Presentation
- Bighorn County Economic Presentation
- Memo: Environmental Litigation Gravy Train
- Congress and Environmental Litigation
- War on Western Jobs